At Medtronic, we value what makes you unique. Be part of a company that thinks differently to solve problems, make progress and deliver meaningful innovations
At our Technical Services Department in Medtronic plc, we focus on driving synergies and best practice in infrastructure, real estate, mechanical and electrical services and construction projects to enable the Galway Parkmore Campus to deliver its business objectives.
We will rely on you to provide support to our teams on critical projects while fostering a culture of continuous learning and inclusion as you bring fresh ideas to the table.
Come for a job, stay for a career!
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF:
• Use Engineering first principles to root cause diagnose reoccurring problems across our Facility
• Preparing equipment specifications, sizing equipment, and providing technical content for the engineering drawings and construction documentation to electrical/mechanical designers and CAD operators.
• Ensure all work is performed in accordance with applicable governing codes, regulatory requirements and client standards.
• Assist with asset maintenance optimization and asset condition reviews using preventative maintenance software
• Drive cost savings through process improvements
Desired Skills and Experience
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Degree in Engineering discipline preferably Electrical/Mechanical Engineering.
• Ability to communicate with all levels of management
• Self-driven time management and organizational skills
• Knowledge of AutoCad and or Solidworks beneficial
Medtronic offer a competitive Salary and flexible Benefits Package
- Medical Device