IDA Ireland in partnership with Open Doors
Research & Content Executive – Content Consumer and Business Services (CCBS)
IDA Ireland strongly encourages applications from persons with disabilities and under-represented or disadvantaged groups.
We encourage you to reach out to us directly at should you require assistance or reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process with IDA Ireland.
The Content Consumer and Business Services (CCBS) team in IDA is one of the organisation’s business sectors and works with many household names to help them build and scale their business in Ireland creating high value jobs in the process. Clients of the team include Google, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Amazon. eBay, Pinterest and Reddit, and the team is actively pursuing the next wave of digital and technology companies to establish in Ireland.
Job Role: Research & Content Executive
The role will be to support the CCBS Division from a research, analysis and content creation perspective.
· To conduct market research on industries or sectors to identify trends that will help the CCBS team to focus efforts from a targeting perspective
· Allied to the above, to conduct research to identify new target companies for the team
· To conduct research on companies to support the preparation of investment proposals by the team
· To conduct research to support new opportunity conversations with existing clients
· To help in the preparation of presentation materials and to support the refresh of existing content in the team
· To ensure dignity, respect and equality are applied throughout the organisation and that a work life balance in the workplace is supported as much as possible
· To ensure that continuous learning and development is undertaken through informal and formal learning and participation in the Performance Management and Development Review (PMDR) Process
· Ensure that IDA’s values of People, Professionalism, Passion for Performance and Public Service are upheld at all times
· To demonstrate flexibility in undertaking additional tasks as may be assigned.
Key Competencies & Capabilities:
· Good understanding of the main Microsoft Office applications (Word / PowerPoint / Excel / Outlook)
· Good written English skills
· Some previous experience of desk-based or market research is desirable
€24,384 per annum, pro rata
Applications will be reviewed and shortlisted up to Friday, 23rd October.
The selection process will consist of a virtual interview with further details provided when the shortlisting process has been completed.
Closing Date: Friday, 23rd October
· Education and Experiences form other countries will be considered
· This role is currently remote with the possibility of working in our Global HQ in Dublin when this location returns to office-based working
· Reasonable Accommodation will be facilitated during the recruitment processes and throughout the internship
· This role includes mentoring, organisational buddies, training opportunities and tools for the role
IDA Ireland is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to fostering an inclusive workplace which values and benefits from the diversity of our workforce. We encourage you to reach out to us directly should you require assistance or reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process with IDA Ireland.
- Work from home opportunities
Reference ID: 2020-39
Contract length: 9 months
Application deadline: 23/10/2020
Job Types: Full-time, Internship
Salary: €24,996.00 per year
- desk based or market research: 1 year (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19